God at Work! 


Here is a little project for us this week.  As you read through Ephesians, take note of all the works God did, is doing or will do, as revealed in Ephesians. I was shocked at just how much He is doing.  One little hint; remember Ephesians 2:10 as you read chapters 4-6.  What are the “good works” of God that He has done, is doing or will do through us? 

Take special note also of two key components of His work: 1. It is according to HIS will, and 2. It is done by His power, strength and might!

I was blown away by just how much God is doing in me and in His other children. It definitely brought praise and thanksgiving to my heart.  It also motivated me to;  Do the works of God because God is working in me with the strength of His might!

I’ll try to give a summary of all God did, is doing and will do at the end of the week.  Maybe you can list some works of God you see revealed in your life this week below in the comments section?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog